I also got my Coke Classic. All-in-all, a perfect "treat day." I felt like the Goodyear Blimp afterward, naturally. Ahhh, c'est la vie! I got some fun prezzies, including three gift cards for Barnes & Noble (so I can overload my Nook, LOL) and a sweater and "Merlotte's" t-shirt and coffee mug from my sister's family, so now I can feel just like Sookie from True Blood.
|Sookie, from True Blood on HBO.|
|Me, pretending to be Sookie. LOL|
Now the fun really begins. Back to the cellulite grind. Play-time's over.
Thanksgiving is the goal now. I have 24 pounds to lose by then. I know I can do this. !!! Here's the quickie-list of how I will reach my goal:
1. I will count calories. 1100 on non-cardio days, 1300 on cardio days.
2. I will exercise. 3-4 cardio workouts weekly, and squshy-ab-ball work on off-cardio days.
3. I will not eat fast food. Enough said.
4. I will limit pop to no more than one can of real pop per day - NO diet or artificially-sweetened beverages.
5. I will drink 64+ ounces of ice water per day.
6. I will take my vitamins: A multi-vitamin, fish oil capsules, vitamins b-12, C, and zinc.
7. I will get enough sleep - at least 7 hours per night.
8. I will limit my sangria to one glass every few days. <sniff sniff>
9. I will avoid white-flour carbs as often as possible: bagels, bread, crackers, cookies, chips, pretzels, pasta, etc. etc. etc. In other words, ALL OF MY FAVORITE FOODS.
10. I will post on my blog every week until I hit my goal on Thanksgiving!!!
That's it! The whole enchilada. (Mmmmmm, enchiladas.......)
I am following general food guidelines for each meal: Eat only when I'm hungry, enjoy every bite (eat consciously...), stop when I feel full.