Wednesday, September 21, 2011

43 is the New 23. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ahhh, another birthday under the belt.  Yes, I mean that literally.  My birthday-dinner bash at my sister's house was on Saturday, and it was scrumpdillyicious.  Here's what I got to eat:  A massive, build-my-own taco the size of my head (stuffed with seasoned chicken, black beans, sour cream, tomatoes, onions, shredded cheese, sour cream, and salsa...), a pile of Cool Ranch Doritos slathered in my sister's DECADENT homemade cucumber dip, a bunch of carrots and peppers with MORE dip, and for dessert - both mini creme puffs (I snorted a few and inhaled more powdered sugar than I needed to, LOL) and mini eclairs, which were my special request.  I LOVE those evil little things.  <sigh> 


Wicked deliciousness


I also got my Coke Classic.  All-in-all, a perfect "treat day."  I felt like the Goodyear Blimp afterward, naturally.  Ahhh, c'est la vie!  I got some fun prezzies, including three gift cards for Barnes & Noble (so I can overload my Nook, LOL) and a sweater and "Merlotte's" t-shirt and coffee mug from my sister's family, so now I can feel just like Sookie from True Blood.


Sookie, from True Blood on HBO.


Me, pretending to be Sookie.    LOL


Now the fun really begins.  Back to the cellulite grind.  Play-time's over. 


Thanksgiving is the goal now.  I have 24 pounds to lose by then.  I know I can do this.  !!!  Here's the quickie-list of how I will reach my goal:

1.  I will count calories.  1100 on non-cardio days, 1300 on cardio days.

2.  I will exercise.  3-4 cardio workouts weekly, and squshy-ab-ball work on off-cardio days.

3.  I will not eat fast food.  Enough said.

4.  I will limit pop to no more than one can of real pop per day - NO diet or artificially-sweetened beverages.

5.  I will drink 64+ ounces of ice water per day.

6.  I will take my vitamins:  A multi-vitamin, fish oil capsules, vitamins b-12, C, and zinc.

7.  I will get enough sleep - at least 7 hours per night.

8.  I will limit my sangria to one glass every few days.  <sniff sniff>

9.  I will avoid white-flour carbs as often as possible:  bagels, bread, crackers, cookies, chips, pretzels, pasta, etc. etc. etc.  In other words, ALL OF MY FAVORITE FOODS.

10.  I will post on my blog every week until I hit my goal on Thanksgiving!!!

That's it!  The whole enchilada.  (Mmmmmm, enchiladas.......)
I am following general food guidelines for each meal:  Eat only when I'm hungry, enjoy every bite (eat consciously...), stop when I feel full.  

ONWARD!!!

CARBALISCIOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment