Thursday, January 14, 2016

Hello?  Is anybody out there?
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

My last post was on July 24, 2013.
That was 904 days ago.

I weighed 153.8# back then.
I've gained 5.8# more.

But guess what???

It's OK.
No, REALLY.  It is.

Are you thinking that I've been abducted by aliens and brainwashed?

Nope.

I'm just different now. Better, in lots of ways.

Happier. Much.

I've decided to re-boot and re-vamp this blog and start posting again.  I never had many followers before (six, I think?), and I'm not bothered by that.  Writing helps me purge the over-load of junk I have swimming around in my head, and so, I will write again and de-clutter my brain and I know that will help me.

And that's what this new edition is going to be all about.

It's time to focus on me.
Finally.





No comments:

Post a Comment