Thursday, September 23, 2010

Celebrity Personal Trainer FAILS

I'm not making fun of these fat celebrities.  I'm making fun of their personal trainers.  I mean, COME ON!  These are some of my favorite actors and actresses from back as far as 1985.  I know it's 25 years later.  (Obviously, I know that!)  But I'm genuinely sad for these people.  What makes a previously HOT celebrity let themselves go to this extent?  I'm only curious because I know how it works for non-celebrities; "normal" folks.  I know how easy it is to just say "@#*~ IT!"  But when you're a celebrity, it just seems like you have so much more to lose, somehow.  The way the media whips a celebrity when they're down (or fat) is disgusting.  I know, I know.  I look at the photos, too.  Doesn't mean I enjoy seeing these once gorgeous people looking like THIS:

Pierce Brosnan with new wife Keely Shaye Smith, just 9 years ago.  (2001)


Um... wow.  Keely must bake even more than I do.
Did marriage do this to James Bond?!  The HORROR!

OMG, Val Kilmer as Madmardigan in "Willow," YUM.  (1988)
Who IS this person?  Is Val Kilmer in there somewhere?
New action hero Steven Seagal, RAWR!  (1989)
I simply have no words.
Kelly LeBrock in "Weird Science."  I wanted to be her!  (1985)
I don't want to be Kelly LeBrock anymore.

Loved Kirstie Alley in Cheers!  (1987)





I know I'm not the only one who is sad to see her like this.



Erika Eleniak, Playboy model & chick from "Baywatch" and "Under Siege."  (1995)


Oh, my.  Never would have predicted this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment