Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday, 9/27/10:

WEIGHT before eating today:  160.5

Daily Calorie Goal:  1200 or less
Total calories eaten today:  OVER 2000.  (GAG.)

It isn't often that I weigh MORE 7 days after starting a new diet, but I guess there's a first time for everything, eh?


I haven't been disciplined AT ALL the past three days, but I was doing fairly well the four days before that.  I'm trying hard to get into the swing of this.  It's tough.  I've got some limiting factors that tend to work against me, and I'm trying to over-come them somehow.

If this was an option for me, I'd probably do it!
Without getting too technical or specific, the eating and exercise plan I've laid out for myself to follow is easy enough for a Kindergartener to manage.  In a nutshell, it is:


*  Eat 1200 calories or less each day
*  Eat 400 of those calories between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
*  Eat 400 of those calories between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
*  Eat 400 of those calories between 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
*  Be DONE eating all calories by 7:00 p.m.  (Only calorie-free beverages after 7:00 p.m.!)
*  Eat no more than 100 grams of carbohydrates per day  (Preferably mostly 100% whole grain and natural or raw foods.)


*  Do 100 crunches per day.

*  Do 1 hour of cardio on either the treadmill or elliptical machine, 3-4 days per week.  


EASY, right?  


Yet, I'm flailing a little.  Or rebelling.  Whatever you want to call it, it sucks.
So, tomorrow needs to be better.  I need to rally and find some more motivation somewhere.  If there is anyone out there who stumbles upon this blog and wants to share their thoughts, I welcome your comments!  I'd love to hear what others are experiencing in their own bulge battles.  I know that I'm going to win mine... this time, anyway.  I'm tired of failing.  I'm really very sick and tired of being fat and tired.

P.S.  Sucking down 1465 calories between 3:45 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. is probably counter-productive to weight-loss.  
I'm guessing.

Probably, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment