Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Friday, 10/15/10:

WEIGHT before eating today:  156.5

Daily Calorie Goal:  1200 or less 
Total calories eaten today:  Over 2000.

Had decent success with calorie-counting today, up until our Date Night food was served and consumed.  A quick platter of chicken nachos (frosted with liquid mystery cheese, guacamole, and sour cream...) and movie food (buttered popcorn, root beer, and Good & Plenty) kicked off at 6:30 p.m.  I looked forward to it all day, and all week!  (The date with my hubby, not the fun-food.)


Um....YEAH.

Guadalajara's are much better than what this picture shows. 


I could eat a bowl of guac with a spoon.  Not kidding.
This gorgeous monstrosity needs zero explanation.

OK, so I do look forward to the "fun eating" on our Date Nights.  Who wouldn't?!  We have never had a bad meal at Guadalajara, and our food came, as usual, in 8 minutes.  We were able to order, eat, and slam a cocktail (mine was a medium raspberry margarita on the rocks, hubby's was a Dos Equis dark Mexican beer) in about a half hour.  Fabulous!

The movie we saw was "Red."  VERY funny!  I can highly recommend this film.  It'll be one we buy, absolutely.  Especially loved Bruce Willis, and Karl Urban.  I'd watch anything with either of those dudes in it.  Y tu?

Action plus funny.  Always win-win with me.
Bruce Willis in "Red."
What I like to call the "Bruce Willis Smirk."  Yeah.  Bad-ass Yum.
Tasty Karl Urban in "Red."
Of course, I prefer his "Lord of the Rings" look....   LOL
...Or his "Chronicles of Riddick" look...

...Or his "Pathfinder" look...
...Or even his "Bourne Supremacy" look!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment